The Dynamic Intake Filter / Silencers are designed to protect reciprocating compressors, centrifugal blowers and rotary blowers.
- Less mechanical noise which affects surrounding neighbours
- Reduced equipment down time due to high efficiency inlet filtration resulting in less abrasive wear
- Increased equipment efficiency
- Reduced maintenance time on compression equipment
- Better overall productivity
- All-weather enameled carbon steel housing
- Rugged paper or washable polyester felt filter element with PVC end seal and extended surface area
- Large capacity range
- Standard 10 micron efficiency (finer efficiency available on request)
- Large dirt holding capacity
- Low initial pressure drop - lower kWh consumption for the compressor
- Silencing capabilities provide 10 to 15 db attenuation across the centre frequency band
- All stainless steel or aluminum construction
- Dynamic Filtration Ltd. manufactures an assortment of models pertaining to any connection size. These alternatives offer larger filter elements and therefore lower medial velocity which results in higher dirt holding capacity for a given volume. With the choice of a larger filter element comes a larger filter housing and a lower in draft velocity which increases the filter elements life expectancy.
- Dynamic Filtration Ltd. has designed the filter housing and filter elements to offer nominal pressure drop at rated capacities.
- PAPER - Heavy duty industrial thermoset paper with 98%+ efficiency per SAE fine dust test.
- Other filter media available upon request.
|IF-504-1/2||N/A MPT||N/A 0.9 ft²||N/A 8||N/A 6 in||N/A 4 in||N/A 1.5 in|
|IF-504-3/4||N/A MPT||N/A 0.9 ft²||N/A 18||N/A 6 in||N/A 4 in||N/A 1.5 in|
|IF-504-1||N/A MPT||N/A 0.9 ft²||N/A 30||N/A 6 in||N/A 4 in||N/A 1.5 in|
|IF-505-1||N/A MPT||N/A 3 ft²||N/A 30||N/A 6 in||N/A 6.5 in||N/A 1.5 in|
|IF-505-1 1/4||N/A MPT||N/A 3 ft²||N/A 55||N/A 6 in||N/A 6.5 in||N/A 1.5 in|
|IF-505-1 1/2||N/A MPT||N/A 3 ft²||N/A 90||N/A 6 in||N/A 6.5 in||N/A 1.5 in|
|IF-507-2||N/A MPT||N/A 5.7 ft²||N/A 130||N/A 10 in||N/A 7.5 in||N/A 2.5 in|
|IF-514-2||N/A MPT||N/A 10.9 ft²||N/A 130||N/A 10 in||N/A 13 in||N/A 2.5 in|
|IF-507-2 1/2||N/A MPT||N/A 5.7 ft²||N/A 125||N/A 10 in||N/A 7.5 in||N/A 2.5 in|
|IF-514-2 1/2||N/A MPT||N/A 10.9 ft²||N/A 190||N/A 10 in||N/A 13 in||N/A 2.5 in|
|IF-514-3||N/A MPT||N/A 10.9 ft²||N/A 250||N/A 10 in||N/A 13 in||N/A 3 in|
|IF-516-3||N/A MPT||N/A 23.8 ft²||N/A 300||N/A 16 in||N/A 13 in||N/A 3 in|
|IF-517-3||N/A MPT||N/A 45 ft²||N/A 300||N/A 16 in||N/A 13 in||N/A 3 in|
|IF-515-4||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 23.8 ft²||N/A 460||N/A 16 in||N/A 14 in||N/A 4 in|
|IF-516-4||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 36 ft²||N/A 500||N/A 16 in||N/A 14 in||N/A 4 in|
|IF-517-4||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 45 ft²||N/A 500||N/A 16 in||N/A 14 in||N/A 4 in|
|IF-516-5||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 36 ft²||N/A 800||N/A 16 in||N/A 15 in||N/A 4 in|
|IF-517-5||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 45 ft²||N/A 800||N/A 16 in||N/A 15 in||N/A 4 in|
|IF-526-5||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 70 ft²||N/A 800||N/A 16 in||N/A 20 in||N/A 4 in|
|IF-517-6||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 45 ft²||N/A 1050||N/A 16 in||N/A 15 in||N/A 5 in|
|IF-526-6||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 70 ft²||N/A 1400||N/A 16 in||N/A 20 in||N/A 5 in|
|IF-518-6||N/A MPT/FLG||N/A 80 ft²||N/A 1400||N/A 22.5 in||N/A 22 in||N/A 5 in|